Thursday, March 31, 2011

Growing

Along with my belly (20 weeks pics coming soon!) this baby is growing like a weed too. It always amazes me how much growth takes place in such a short amount of time.

Here is the little one at 8 weeks ...


and here he/she is at 12 weeks ...


That's serious growth! And let me tell you that today I got to see another peak at this little cutie and again I am amazed at what a change. It almost looks squished in there already. But that ultrasound picture along with the gender announcement will have to wait until after we have told our families at our gender reveal party tonight. Eeeehhhhh! I am so excited! I can hardly wait! Blue or pink?!?!?

1 comment:

T-Bird said...

Jenn,
I've been checking your blog every day to find out...boy or girl!!! I'm so excited for you ~ congrats on the pregnancy. We're about 8 weeks behind you, due Oct. 15th. Fifth and final...no question! How have you been feeling? So...boy or girl?????????
Love,
Tiff