Saturday, November 27, 2010

Thanksgiving

We had a great Thanksgiving this year. We spent most of the day together at home as a family. It was wonderful. I truly treasure the time we spend together when we aren't busy with demands of every day life. Later that afternoon we went to my brother's home for a yummy turkey dinner. Almost all of my side of the family was together for the big feast. It was a really nice evening.

Before we headed out to stuff ourselves, we took the kiddos sledding. I'll admit that I was really grumpy about it ... I thought it was too cold outside. But it was a lot of fun. We all had a great time.

ruby was not a fan of the sled ... this was as close as I could get her to it for a picture!




i even took a turn ... and was left to pull miss sophie back up the hill!


ruby and sophie get a lift back to the car!

Happy Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

Jess said...

I love looking at all of your pics! That is so great that Sophie won first place in her reflections contest. Now you know what that means - she'll be entering for the next few years!