Wednesday, September 1, 2010

county fair

A couple of weeks ago we ventured to the county fair. I LOVE the fair and I look forward to it every year.

I love the pony rides. I have such fond memories of pony rides at the fair when I was little. I almost wished that I could have gone along with the kids! {grin}




I love the petting zoo! This year only Ruby was afraid ... although I am sure she would have LOVED it if I had forced her to go inside.




I love the animals on show! We said "hi" to the chickens and the bunnies. Oh the bunnies were so soft and Sophie kept asking for one all the while Logan kept trying to talk her into getting a chicken instead.
We picked this one ...


I love the booths, the vendors, the food, the colors, the sight of carnival rides (even though we wouldn't let our kids ride them!) and the clowns.
I love the clowns ... clowns that make balloon animals.

And clowns that make you smile and giggle ...


I love happy kids worn out from all the fun! {grin}


I love it all ... can't wait for the State Fair!


1 comment:

Jess said...

I took the kids and we all loved it! It's such a great free activity. And as usual your pics are always fun to look at. You're very creative.