Sunday, August 1, 2010

Family Pics

As I mentioned in an earlier post, we had some family pics taken. And Ruby screamed the. entire. time. So basically it was my worst nightmare. But I handled it well. In fact, it didn't really bother me at all. My pics are REAL. Real life. Captured. They are perfect.

We went a little early and I took the individual shots of my kids and then we met a good friend and neighbor and she took our family ones. I can't thank her enough.

the family:
{see the crying ... }




little miss ruby:
{okay ... she didn't cry through the individual shots. but she did through all the family shots!}





collin {i am so photogenic} curtis:





and the beautiful sophie j:





Now to decide which ones to print {sigh}!



1 comment:

christian@dontdodumbthings.com said...

What a handsome family you guys have. And when did Ruby Q get all this long blonde hair? We need to come up and hang. I'd love for Oliver and Collin to be buds