Monday, July 19, 2010

Princess Camp

To help ease some of the Summer boredom for Sophie, Logan and I signed her up for a Princess Camp. It was so cute and so much fun for Sophie to go to each day. She learned some good things there ... the qualities of a REAL Princess. And some fun things too ... how to curtsy, clap, and wave like a Princess. I think her most favorite day was spa day. Each girl got pampered at the spa ... hair, nails, glitter galore ... all in preparation to meet Prince Charming. OOHH LA LA!

Princess Sophie with the Queen

On the last day they had a Coronation Ceremony that we got to attend and watch Sophie be crowned a Princess. I was practically in tears as she introduced me to the Queen {her teacher} and brought me a rose ... and she couldn't let her grandma be left out so she brought her one too. Such a sweet girl she is. I love my little Princess!

1 comment:

Jolene said...

It looks like a lot of fun. I will have to look into that for my girls next year. I know the Queen in the picture with Sophie. I really like her a lot, but I did not know she was royalty.