Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Collin's Dinosaur Birthday

Collin wanted a dinosaur birthday party this year. It turned out really cute and the kids all had a great time.

The invitation


The party details
I hung up tons and tons of streamers and balloons. But the biggest hit was the dinosaur footprints that I hung all over the walls and sidewalk entering into our house. I ordered the cupcakes from a local bakery. They were cute ... but didn't taste the best.


The Birthday Boy!


Collin invited 3 of his cute little friends.


The party games.
We played "pin the tail on the donkey" with dinosaur bones (Collin was the only one that cheated ... but hey it's his birthday!) We played Extinction (musical chairs) and the kids got to be paleontologists. I gave them each some play dough and they had to find the dinosaurs inside.


Collin loved playing with the dinosaurs in the play dough!



We had presents ...


And cake!!
We also had ice cream and "swamp water"



It was such a fun party ... and Collin is proud to be 4!! I hope all his birthday wishes come true! Love you buddy!



1 comment:

Jolene said...

Very Cute. I need to hire you to be my Birthday Party planner. I love the invitations.