Monday, June 21, 2010

..... and I'm back


Our trip to New York was awesome!
We had so much fun.
I have so much to share ... but first Father's Day!

I am so grateful for the Father's in my life.

Every day I am impressed with the Father that Logan is.
Our kids LOVE him. So. Much. And I do too!
I hope he felt loved and appreciated on his special day.

The kids and I made him this special book



I asked each kid 8 things that they loved about their Dad ... and I threw in some too!
They came up with some good ones like:
"I love Daddy when he lets me ride on his shoulders."
"I love it when Daddy reads us stories."
"I love Daddy when he sings me Twinkle Twinkle Little Star."
and
"I love it when Daddy holds me."
They illustrated each page.

The kids also helped make Daddy a cake ... yummy!



and because it was a special day we HAD to have candles.
And sing.
But we couldn't sing the traditional "Happy Birthday"
because well, it wasn't his birthday ...
so the kids decided to sing
"I'm Go Glad When Daddy Comes Home"
Very fitting.



and then it was a group effort to blow out the candles


after dinner Sophie asked Logan to dance
It was sweet ... and cute!
She danced on his feet for a few minutes
and then decided fast dancing was more her style.



before long all the kids were in on the dancing action.

We love you Logan
I hope you had a great Father's Day!
You deserve it!

1 comment:

Jess said...

Such darling pictures!! I am excited to see yous NYC pics!