Monday, May 10, 2010

Happy Mother's Day

i LOVE being a mother

I was greeted by breakfast in bed ... followed by an enormous amount of handmade cards ... these cute flowers ... a necklace that I really, really wanted ... and three of the cutest, greatest children ever. What more could a mom want on mothers day really?

logan's sweet grandma helped the kids make these cute bouquets of flowers for me! i love them.


me and my cute kids

me and my girls :: me with my little man

I feel truly honored to be a mother. To have these wonderful children in my life is an amazing blessing. I love them soOOooo much. I love hugging them, kissing them, talking with them, playing with them ... I even love the day to day stuff that comes along with them. I can't imagine life without them. Honestly, there is nothing better. And nothing that makes my life more worthwhile.

No comments: