Monday, April 12, 2010

i heart desserts

... I do. I really, really do!


This week at i heart faces they are focusing on desserts instead of faces and who better to celebrate with than Bakerella herself!?! I love Bakerella ... and her cake pops!

I was so excited for this weeks theme because I love to take pictures of food. I think it has something to do with the fact that it doesn't run away from me! But I am not a baker. I like baking ... but it just doesn't take a priority in my day. I am more of an occasional baker. I did however make a dessert yesterday, but it somehow got all eaten up before I could get a picture of it! I may have had more than one or two helpings myself. So today I ran to one of my favorite bakeries and got my favorite cookies ... coconut chocolate chip ... mmmmmm! So yummy.



Just looking at them makes me want to go get another one from my kitchen!

4 comments:

Stephanie Lynn said...

Fabulous photo - Looks delish! Thanks for sharing! Have a great week!

Amy Henderson said...

Great shot! They look very yummy!

drea said...

me want cookie... nom, nom, nom
;)

Life with Kaishon said...

Coconut chocolate chip. Oh my word. They sound So good : )