Wednesday, March 10, 2010

enough is enough

Enough is enough. I think my poor baby girl has had more sick days since December than she has had well days. Enough is enough. Enough Tylenol. Enough fevers. Enough coughing. Enough doctor visits that result in nothing. Enough sleepless nights. Just enough. I feel as though we have a giant cloud of germs looming over our heads. I need a huge gust of wind to come blow it away.

So we have been doing this a lot lately ... especially today. O my neediness. I can't put the girl down. Yesterday Logan had the day off and I was hoping to get some much needed me time for myself but ended up taking the little lady with me because she would cry anytime I set her down. It was heart breaking. But the afternoon ended up being a pleasant one. She was an angel on our outings and then I was treated to a night out with just Logan. Which was so nice too.

We rock. We read. We cuddle. I wish I knew how to make it all go away. I hate seeing her like this. I miss her smile. I miss her sweet and sassy personality. Get better soon little lady.
Get better soon. But until then, we will rock, read, and cuddle some more.


3 comments:

Jolene said...

I am sorry she is not feeling good. I hope she feels better soon.

Matt and Cindy Miller said...

Boy do I know what you are going through. David and Hallie have been sick sick sick too. Hallie was supose to have a birthday party last Friday, but a day before she comes down with a horrible cough, cold and ear infections. Then just as Hallie is starting to recover, David comes down with the same thing. So I feel your pain, I just wanted you to know that you are not alone in your plee for some relief.

Tiff said...

Poor Ruby! I unfortunetly know how you feel. I hope she gets better real soon.