Saturday, February 13, 2010

The Month of Love

Happy Valentines Day!

I am so grateful for my 4 valentines. They make me smile everyday and bring so much joy to my life. Love you Logan, Sophie, Collin, and Ruby!




xoxoxo

--------------------------------------------------------------

Update on our Valentines (for my memory):
Valentines was perfect this year. We had a nice quiet evening at home. We fed the kids an early dinner, put them in their pajamas, and put on a movie. Logan and I then sat down to a romantic dinner for two. We had new york steak and cheese fondue. Yummy! It was fun eating just the two of us ... but the meal did end with 2 kids at our table snacking on our fondue bread! After the kids were in bed we exchanged gifts and sat down to watch a fun movie about love called Paper Heart. It was a perfect evening. Love you babe!

No comments: