Sunday, January 10, 2010

i heart faces "Best Face Photo"

Happy Birthday i heart faces!

The theme this week is "Best Face Photo" and the photo had to be taken during December '09 or January '10. So I couldn't go digging through my archives -- I had to choose one that I took recently. I haven't been taking as many pics being that the weather is freezing outside, but I did take some cute ones of little miss Ruby Jane in December for her 1 year photo shoot! Every time I look at it I want to squeeze her!




5 comments:

tiff(threeringcircus) said...

oh so sweet!

PicsbyMic said...

So intense looking! Great job!

pinkmilkisyummy said...

What a lovely shot! I do wonder what she's thinking, with that serious expression.

Tezzie said...

Very sweet...

Crystal Rae said...

awww... great shot.

www.crystaljeanrae.blogspot.com