Tuesday, January 5, 2010

i ♥ faces

January 2010 is very special for I Faces ... because next week they'll be celebrating their First Birthday! To kick off the celebration, they put together a special "I Heart Faces" challenge for this week. You can enter up to 5 photos as long as they have the I Faces logo in them!

I had so much fun putting these together!
So here are my entries:










“I am submitting this photo into the I Heart Faces logo photo contest. By entering, I am granting I Heart Faces LLC permission to consider my photo for use in the marketing and promotion of their website.”

14 comments:

Angie - The Arthur Clan said...

All of your entries are fabulous!

~Angie
co-founder of I ♥ Faces

~RAch~ said...

Love the first one, and the bracelet is great too!

Jo said...

Awesome entries!!

M said...

your pictures are AMAZING! so clear and perfect!!

Buckeroomama said...

These are all so wonderful! I love the one on the baby bracelet the most, I think. :)

Kimber said...

Love the first one!

mommablogsalot said...

these are great - I especially love the first one!

Adeena said...

I think the first one is my fav!

Crystal said...

These are really some of my favorite so far!

Tomara said...

Wonderful! I like the first one the best! I like how you used the heart for the logo. Great job!

Kate - k8tography said...

The first one is fabulous!

Grace Suzanne said...

Love the first one!

Crystal Rae said...

first 3 are my fav. Top one is all time fav. You did a great job.

Amanda said...

they are great... I love the candy heart one... SO creative