Monday, December 28, 2009

i ♥ faces- Hilarious Outtakes

I thought I was going to have a hard time with this weeks theme. Not because I don't have any outtakes ... because boy, oh boy, I DO! But because I have a habit of rapidly deleting them from my camera or computer as fast as I see them. But I was still able to find quite a few! Imagine that!

Some days my kids cooperate so well with my photography addiction, but most of the time they like to shake things up a bit, which usually results in frustration and tears (mostly from me!).

This is what I usually get from Sophie when I say "sit up straight and look at mom." She thinks that I can't tell her eyes are looking elsewhere! This one makes me laugh every time I see it.



1 comment:

Logan said...

Very cute babe! A great-unexpected shot.