Thursday, December 3, 2009

For Ruby

For Ruby on your birthday ...

You are one year old and I can hardly believe it. It seems like yesterday I was snuggling my new baby girl ... so little and sweet. What a wonderful year it has been with you in our lives. Right from the start you have been my sweet angel baby and you still are, only you aren't so much of a baby any more. You are growing more and more everyday and developing such a funny little personality.

You are one busy girl! You wake up in the morning ready to play. You crawl everywhere, and get into everything ... your favorites are the bathroom drawers and the dishwasher.

You rarely sit still any more and certainly don't want to waste any time with getting dressed or having your diaper changed. You are constantly trying to wiggle away and cry out of frustration when we make you stop for just a minute.

At night after a full day of playing you want to be held ... a lot. You give the sweetest kisses and mommy could sit and kiss with you all day. I love to feed you your bottles and sit and cuddle you.


You have 2 little bottom teeth and a smile that always brightens my day. You can always make me laugh with your silliness. You love to play peek-a-boo and to listen to music and will wave your arms with excitement. You are super ticklish and mommy can always get you to give a great big laugh with just a little tickle. You are such a silly girl.

We love you like crazy Ruby Jane and are so glad that you joined our family one year ago. I miss the little baby that you were but I LOVE the baby that you are now and can't wait to see how you grow and change through out the year.

Love you,
Ma

4 comments:

Logan said...

Great post babe! Terrific shots too! Thanks for documenting all the things we are blessed with in a such a wonderful way. You're great to have around and we all love you dearly. Can't wait to see you new hair do. See you soon.

Dont said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
dontdodumbthings.com said...

What a beautiful girl. a few months ago I thought she looked totally different from the other two, and now I think she's very similar.

I do miss the fuzz hair though.

Emily Rosell said...

she's so cute. happy birthday Miss Ruby!