Saturday, December 5, 2009

1st Birthday Celebration

Last night we celebrated Ruby's 1st birthday. It was a fun little party and I think Ruby had a good time.

There were balloons...

And cupcakes...
Yummy mini cupcakes! They were soOOoo good. I even had some for breakfast this morning!

There was singing ... and candles ... and the cutest little birthday girl ... who wasn't quite sure of her cupcake ...

until dad gave her a little taste. Then she thought this might not be too bad!

Yup, this is delicious!

I think I like birthday cake!

There was wrapping paper ... and presents ... and brothers and sisters trying to get to the toys ... and a mom and a dad and grandmas and grandpas that LOVE the little birthday girl.


Happy Birthday Ruby!


1 comment:

Tiff said...

Happy Birthday Ruby!!! I can't believe it's been a year! She is so dang cute and the cupcakes look delicious!