Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Thankful



As I was making my shopping list for the upcoming turkey dinner I couldn't help but get excited for the holiday season that is fast approaching. I seriously can't believe that Thanksgiving is tomorrow. Crazy! But anyway, I love this time of year. The decorations, the music (even though Logan is a major ba hum bug when it comes to Christmas music), being with family, eating, playing, and I even love the snow ... but only until the holidays are over and then I don't want it anymore.

With tomorrow being Thanksgiving I can't help but being thankful for all that I have. I am so blessed. So blessed that it seems impossible to write a list down here ... but I can't help but share just how grateful I am for my family. Both my little family and my big family. I am one lucky girl to be surrounded by such great people.

What are you grateful for?

On a related note:
Sophie came up to me today and said "I am going to tell you one thing I am not grateful for. Skunks!"
Me too sweetie. I am not grateful for them either.
She just makes me laugh!

2 comments:

Amber Jensen said...

What a beautiful video, I loved it! Thank you, that was just what I needed!

Tiff said...

Sophie cracks me up. Kids say the cutest things. Hope you had a happy turkey day.