Wednesday, November 11, 2009

He's Got It Down!

Finally.
He's got it down! He's potty trained.
Yeah!!

3 years and 4 months is the magical age. Both my kids potty trained really quickly once they were 3 years and 4 months. I don't know why I even try before then. It just causes me stress and a lot of clean-up.

He did it! He did it! He really, really did it! (Can you sense my happy dance?)

And look how happy he is about it ... and I am pretty happy too! (Hence the happy dance above!)
Yeah Collin!
You did it buddy! You've got it down!

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

i guess i have about 1 month to go then before oliver is potty trained? let's cross our fingers!:) congrats!

Logan said...

great shot babe! Your getting really good at this photo thing. Maybe I should stay at home and you should but this talent to work!