Thursday, November 5, 2009

11 months


My little lady is now 11 months. So close to 1 year. I can't believe that she is almost a year. Only 25 more days ... I am not really counting. I love the sweet girl that she is growing into, but on many occasions I miss the tiny baby that she once was. But she is so much fun. She is the happiest little miss around, always laughing and smiling. She now stands up to everything and is gradually making her way around the furniture. I think it will still be a while before she is walking, but you never know! Her favorite thing to do is unload the silverware from the dishwasher all over my kitchen floor. That can seriously keep her entertained for a good while. She has snubbed all matter of baby food and now wants to only eat table food ... oh and her bottle which she loves. I don't know how I will ever take it away from her next month. She waves and says bye (when she wants to), says mama, and loves to just jabber and blow raspberries. She can't get enough of Sophie and Collin (except for when they are giving her a little too much love!) and they can't get enough of her (except for when she comes after the toys they are playing with!). We love Miss Ruby to pieces. What a joy she is.

look at that girl stand!

I love this pic because that is the face that I see looking up at me any time she wants me to pick her up! What a sweetheart!

1 comment:

Tiff said...

What a cutie! I really can't believe it's been a year. Why does time have to go so fast?