Sunday, October 25, 2009

Lucky Girl

I am one lucky girl! It was my birthday on the 23rd. I turned 29 ... crazy! Anyway I suggested on Tuesday that Logan and I fly to San Francisco on Thursday for the day to celebrate my birthday. He thought it was a great idea and before I knew it he had babysitters arranged to watch our kids so that we could go. Lucky me!

It was a fast little trip but so much fun. I love being with Logan ... just the two of us.

We did a little shopping. The stores there are huge!
We rode the trolley car.


We spent some time on the pier where we enjoyed some yummy clam chowder ...


and spent some time with these guys! I can't get enough of them.


And of course we couldn't visit San Francisco for my birthday without getting some yummy ice cream from Ghirardelli Square.


After all that it was time to catch our flight back home. It was such a fun day! I am so grateful to my mother in law and sister in law for being so willing to watch our kids. Thanks guys!

2 comments:

Rach said...

It was fun to see your pictures after hearing about your trip!

Life with Kaishon said...

You have such pretty eyes. 29. You are so young : ) The whole world is ahead of you! Sincerely, your very OLD blogging friend, Rebeckah Age 33!