Wednesday, October 7, 2009

A Few Of My Favorite Things . . .

Whew it has been a busy week. I have been cleaning like mad. My house is spotless. Ha! I wish. The kids just seem to undo what I did. I still love them . . .

I am slow at getting to this, but this week at i faces it is a non competition week. It is "My Story in Photos: My Favorite Things." I just couldn't pass it up.

So in no particular order: A Few Of My Favorite Things . . .

My family. My sweet husband and my three amazing children. I love them like crazy. I love all the fun we have together; all the laughs, all the silliness, all the adventures.


My wonderful mom. I can't think of a better friend. I truly enjoy the time we spend together.


Sleep. I love sleep. It seems that I can never get enough of it. I am so grateful that Logan and I switch off sleep-in days when he is home so that we both can get some extra needed rest. Ya, sleep is one of my favorite things!

(And no this isn't my bed. Although I wouldn't mind. I didn't take pics of all my favorite things!)

Treats. I love treats of all kinds. These are my favorite cookies although right now I can't get pumpkin chocolate chip cookies off of my mind . . . maybe because it is fall.


Pedicures. I love to get my feet looking good with a relaxing pedicure. I don't get them enough and they don't seem to last long enough. Red is always my color of choice.


A sleeping boy in the afternoon. He falls asleep on the couch almost every day and it melts my heart every time I see it. So sweet.



Sisterly love. There really is nothing like having a sister. I love how close these two are getting.


Shopping! But not in heels . . . ha ha!


Birthdays! Mine or my kids. I love the celebration and the fun. And you get treats. An added bonus.


My camera. I am loving photography and trying to learn all that I can about it.


My computer. I could spend all day on the computer. I love blogging and reading the blogs of others . . . even those of people I don't know . . . but have come to know via their blog! I also love editing my photos and learning ways to make my photography look better.


Wowza! That was long. And I think I could go on a bit longer, but I have wasted enough time on this already. What are a few of your favorite things?

8 comments:

Emily Rosell said...

cute pics of your mom and your family :) if you are ever down this way, there is the best pedicure place ever!

Alicia W. said...

Just passing through and had to say hello! Your blog is adorable. Hi, I'm Alicia from S.C.. Nice to meet you. :)

lynn said...

Your family is adorable! I share many of those same favorites!

Kim Lindsey Photograhy said...

Great shots :) Thanks for sharing!

Marissa Vargason said...

Cute!!!!!! Love getting to know you and the things you love, I drop by all the time! Photography is so fun! definitely email me anytime you have ?'s not sure if i can help lol but ill try!

serline said...

Your family photo is great! I noticed that you have the same curls like your mom. Your babies are so cute. Thanks for sharing.

Life with Kaishon said...

What a fantastic list : ) I love it. Your family is beautiful! Your Mom looks like she is a sensational person who is loving and kind : ) And your baby boy sleeping is precious : ) I also LOVE your bed and your shopping picture. : ) Your camera rocks too! My friend Jennifer Bowen is giving a cannon lens away on Monday! You should go enter! Who doesn't want a new lens? : )

Anna said...

Jenn, I think you are the best Mom! I am always impressed by how you seem to just thoroughly enjoy your kids, plus record so much, plus always being doing fun outings and things!