Sunday, September 20, 2009

Road Trip



We made it home from our road trip. The ride home was incredibly l o n g. I missed my kids and couldn't wait to see them. I kept telling Logan that Ruby wasn't going to remember me. He told me I was being silly. I hoped he was right.

When we FINALLY made it home, the kids were not nearly as excited to see us as we were to see them. They were not at all impressed with the souvenirs that we bought them, and Ruby wanted nothing to do with me. Nothing. I was bummed. Maybe even heart broken.

But all is good this morning. I was happy to wake up early with my baby. To see her smiles, and hear her babbles. And guess what? She still loves me. I knew she would. I don't think I was missed as much as I missed them. That's good I guess. Aahh! It is good to be home! Stay tuned for some pics of our good time at the Reno Air Races.

No comments: