Monday, September 21, 2009

i ♥ faces- completely candid

There is one thing that this boy and I definitely have in common. It is our love of treats; chips, candy, cookies, ice cream, popcorn, brownies . . . you name it! On this particular day I was having an ice cream craving, so instead of going to the freezer I packed the kids in the car and we were off. They were thrilled. They love going "out" for ice cream.

I snapped a whole bunch of pics while we were eating. I just loved this one of Collin that I caught of him wiping a drip of his ice cream off of his chin. Completely candid. Just look at that cute expression.






4 comments:

Jessica said...

Such a great photo! I love how vibrant the color is and I love his expression! :)

Ave said...

He is so handsome! Love his brown eyes.

I'm having my first giveaway, come and have a look :)

Niecey said...

Aw, very cute. Such a grown up expression on a wee little lad.

Some call me Neesie. said...

Beautiful photo! Great light, vibrant color, and those eyes...!