Monday, September 7, 2009

i ♥ faces- Back to School


The photo in this weeks photo entry isn't a new one . . . the theme is "Back to School" and I wrote about Sophie's first day of Kindergarten here.

But it was a big day and I couldn't pass up the chance to enter the contest at i faces this week. I took a million pictures but out of all of them this one is my favorite. I love her excitement.



My little boy starts school this week and I am excited to get some great shots of him on his first day. I can't believe he is starting school.

4 comments:

Tracey said...

I love it! Great shot!

Corey~living and loving said...

toooooooooooooooo cute! She looks so very excited. :) hope she is still enjoying it. :)

have a happy week.

Esther said...

put a backpack on a kid and they're ready to conquer the world! wonderful shot!

Jess said...

I like the idea of including the parents more often in posts. I enjoy taking pics of the kids...not me! That was a cute idea of you taking the pic in the mirror.