Monday, August 24, 2009

i ♥ faces - nostalgia


When I was little, I was totally into babies. I spent my days playing house pretending to be a mom. I wasn't into much else. I always thought my little girl would be the same way. However, Sophie is not. She is not into babies at all. She is much more into stuffed animals and small princess figures. But recently, she has started taking an interest in my dolls that I played with when I was little. I had this collection of dolls that I treasured and kept for my little girls to play with. It is so much fun to see Sophie playing with them and brings back a flood of memories from when I was little. I know she still prefers her animals and figures over my dolls, but still I can't help but love watching her be a little mom just like I was.

This week at i faces the theme is nostalgia. I couldn't think of anything more nostalgic than seeing my little girl playing with my dolls.



3 comments:

Carmen said...

Great picture, I love the editing...

Corey~living and loving said...

love this shot. very nostalgic.

have a happy week.

Hayley said...

G.O.R.G.E.O.U.S!!!! Love the light!