Sunday, August 16, 2009

i ♥ faces - bubbles




This week at i faces the theme is bubbles. I was about to get out the Ariel bubble blower that is sitting in my basement as a surprise for Sophie's Ariel birthday party in hopes of getting a great bubble shot. Until I remembered just how much Soph and Collin love blowing bubbles in their milk. It is a regular occurrence at dinner time. I am constantly reminding them of their manners. Imagine their excitement when I gave them a glass of milk with a straw and asked them to blow bubbles. What fun!

The entries are great this week. Go check them out!

23 comments:

Karie Lee said...

LOVE it, how fun! I don't let my kids do this with their milk enough. :)

wenderful said...

How creative! I love your post processing. Very nice!

Tiffany Walensky said...

such a creative and fun idea! I love it!

Jodie Mae said...

How fun and creative! Love it!!!

Siw Aina said...

I have to trye this some time :)
Absolutely gorgeous pic :))

Ave said...

Great bubble!

Melissa said...

I used to do this with my milk when i was a kid!

Yelena R. said...

Really cool shot!

Amy said...

Very different take on the challenge. Great job!

Liz said...

Love it!

Life with Kaishon said...

Now that is one FANTASTICALLY creative bubble : ) Look how many are connected! Brilliant!

Debbie ♥ ♥ ♥ said...

Awesome photo!

Crissie said...

WOW! Look how smart you are! What a wonderful idea and what a great memory you captured. Nice job!

xoxoxo

Taylor said...

Now this is so unique! Great shot, very creative.

Jennifer Froh said...

This is so creative and unique! LOVE it!

Patti H said...

funny what we let our kids do to get the perfect shot! LOL and a great shot you got too!!

Tracey said...

What a great idea!!! Love this picture!

Colleen said...

What a fun shot!!!!

Josh, Steph, The Boys and Maddie said...

Love the pop of pink in between the bubbles

Josh, Steph, The Boys and Maddie said...

Love the pop of pink in between the bubbles

Becca said...

For some reason I never knew milk did this until this week's challenge :-) haha

Niecey said...

I love it. Nice shot

Jeanna said...

I love the angle and the focus on the bubbles.