Friday, August 14, 2009

Fix It Friday #24

[FacesFixIt.jpg]

Every Friday at i faces they have a photo to edit. I decided that this would be a good way to learn and practice editing photos. This weeks photo is from Muddy Boots and is titled "The Eyes Are The Window To The Soul."


original



my edit

I would love to share what I did to edit this cute guy, but I tried so many different things that I really have no clue exactly how I did it anymore. I tried using some actions, but had NO luck installing them. AARRHH! I was seriously so bugged and frustrated by this. But I did learn how to make eyes pop and how to trick PSE into making a layer mask. So a success! The tutorials at i faces are awesome!

1 comment:

krishna kashyap av said...

Wow.. The kid is very beautiful
and too cute..
Work from home