Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Celebrating Summer: Picnics

We took the kids for a picnic today. It was so fun and quite relaxing. The kids loved eating outside, watching all the dogs, playing in the water, finding sticks, throwing rocks, and acting out The Three Billy Goats Gruff. And for me it was just wonderful to be out with my family enjoying the day.

the set-up

collin went from timid to soaking wet during the time we were there




i just love this smile . . . she is having a great time


watching all the fun

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

that pic of sophie looking up, smiling is absolutely adorable. sounds like such a nice, relaxing time.

Logan said...

babe you got to take that last picture off. I look like i'm trying to model from the camera.

Jess said...

I love the pic of Sophie looking up and smiling. You'll have to teach me your new editing tricks. Did you like that online class you took? Any suggestions? I have so much to learn.