Sunday, August 2, 2009

8 Months!


My little Ruby Roo is 8 months old and growing and changing every day. I seriously wonder where the last 8 months have gone. I swear I just gave birth. She is still the sweetest thing you have ever encountered. Her smile is contagious and you can't help but want to make her laugh. She eats well, sleeps well, and loves her brother and sister like crazy as they do her ... sometimes too much! She has FINALLY figured out how to roll over from her stomach to her back and is now all over the place. I find her stuck in many crazy places through out the day. Silly little lady! I just know it won't be too long before she is crawling. Sigh. She loves to blow raspberries ... and I hate it. I always get some type of fruit or vegetable blown right into my face! But one can't get too mad when it is followed by such a cute grin. We just love this sweet little girl and I can't imagine not having her as a part of our eternal family.








4 comments:

Fun times at the McF home said...

Why do kids have to grow up so fast? I can't believe she's already 8 months old! And, I think in the last picture she looks just like Collin. Love the naked bum pics too...there is nothing better than a baby bum!

Rebecca said...

she is so precious and you really take great pics.

Tiff said...

Look at that cute little bum! I love the pictures. It makes me so sad to realize how fast time goes. It's not fair. We just have to treasure every single day.

Amber Jensen said...

She looks so much like Sophie! I love the color of her hair. It is adorable!