Tuesday, July 21, 2009

i ♥ faces - feet!



I ran across this photography blog called i faces that has a photo challenge each week and I thought it would be so fun to enter. This weeks challenge is on feet! I love feet; little feet, big feet, and there is nothing cuter than baby feet. I have some great shots of newborn feet, but I wanted to try something different. I came up with 2 great photos of Collin's little piggies. I had a hard time deciding which one I liked best, but this is the one that I chose to enter.



4 comments:

Life with Kaishon said...

Little boy feet are the cutest, aren't they? : ) And the dirtiest! So glad you found I heart faces. It is loads of fun to meet the new entrants each week and see their picture taking styles. Welcome!

Logan said...

Great job babe. I love the green leaf in the picture. Great color.

Garett and Maquel Christopher said...

This is so cute! Can we vote for your picture?

Laurel said...

Your pictures are looking great!!! I love your scrapbook stuff too.