Friday, July 17, 2009

A Comparison


People are always asking me if Ruby looks like Sophie or Collin did when they were that age.
We always say she looks just like Sophie did, but I am seeing some resemblances to Collin as well.

What do you think?




I would say aside for hair color, amount of hair, and eyebrows, they look pretty similar. They definitely have the same cubby cheeks and super cute button nose. They also both have the crease lines under their eyes. They even share the wet spot on their shirt just under their chin. I find this funny because Ruby never drools yet hers is considerably larger!


Collin has that same cute nose as well. He also has the chub in his cheeks, but not quite as much. And of course his hair is darker and curly (lucky boy!) I would say that all three of my kids look pretty similar in a lot of ways.

2 comments:

Kelly said...

She is her own kid.

Matt and Cindy Miller said...

She and Sophie definitely have similarities. I am surprised by that because I wouldn't have initially thought that.