Tuesday, June 9, 2009

I DID IT!!!

I tackled MR. HUNGRY!

(Mr. Hungry is Weight Watchers mascot)

After having Ruby I really wanted my pre-baby body back.  I wanted to feel good about my body again.  I made a secret resolution to lose weight.  It was a secret because I honestly didn't think that I could do it, and I didn't want to fail.  But I was sick of wanting that better body and decided it was time to do something about it.  I knew I needed help.  It was not something I could do myself, so I joined Weight Watchers.  And I Love It!  It is perfect for me.  It gives me the accountability and motivation that I need.  On Monday I met my weight loss goal.  I lost 32 pounds!  I can hardly believe it.  It was easy (for the most part) and it didn't take all that long.  I feel so good about myself and feel like I have just tackled a huge hurdle that is a constant struggle for so many people.  I am so excited to maintain my weight and continue  to show MR. HUNGRY who is boss!

9 comments:

Jolene said...

Way to go! I am very impressed. I have no idea were the 32 pounds were because you have always looked great. Thanks for the motivation.

Christian said...

Wow, that's impressive. Good job.

Tara said...

Way to go Jenn. What an amazing accomplishment. You look great, but you really always did.

Tiff said...

I'm so proud of you!! I think you have always looked awesome but I'm glad you feel good about yourself. Losing weight is always a battle. Stomp on that hungry monster for me!

rebabell said...

wow! congrats! that's a HUGE deal! congrats!

Laurel said...

Congrats! You look great!

The Nielson's said...

Jenn-A HUGE CONGRATS! That is awesome that you achieved a goal that made you feel good about yourself. You looked so good anyways and didn't need to loose weight!

Jeff and I were talking about you and Logan tonight. We want to hang out sometime.

Congrats again!

Anna said...

That is way impressive! Good for you!

Matt and Cindy Miller said...

You are amazing, what you accomplished is not that simple, I am really impressed!