Monday, June 22, 2009

Happy Father's Day

I just wanted to take a second and wish Logan a Happy Father's Day! He is so special to us. I really wanted to make a big deal out of this day so that he would know how much we love him. But really, I can't adequately put into words or expressions just how much he means to us. What a wonderful father and husband he is. I hope you had a wonderful day!

His morning started out with this...

Fruit and Cheese Stuffed French Toast and a Strawberry Mango Smoothie.
In bed.
Yummy!!

He was showered with little loving details like this...

A portrait of himself drawn by Sophie complete with glasses and whiskers!
A couple of super cute hand made tie cards with some loving messages!
Packages wrapped in paper covered with his children's foot prints!

And...

This totally awesome tie that Sophie picked out and embellished with love just for him!


They sure do love him (almost as much as I do)!!

Sophie, Collin, and Ruby are so blessed to be surrounded by Great Grandpa's, Grandpa's, a Father, and a Heavenly Father that love them unconditionally. Happy Father's Day!

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Fancy breakfast! Here I was thinking I'd gone all out for Christian... cute pics.