Friday, June 5, 2009

Half a Year!


Wow! Half a year. Six months. However you look at it, it is cRaZy. I can't believe that my baby girl is 6 months old. Seriously? Really?!?! The last six months with Ruby in our lives has been wonderful. What a little sweetheart. She is a healthy, happy, smiley, content, good natured baby girl. She is sleeping great. . . although I wouldn't mind for her to sleep in a little more in the morning. I can't have everything though, right? She eats great. Still loves her bottles, and has a new found love for rice cereal. She looOoves it. She can't get enough of it. She isn't quite sure of fruit yet. She smiles all of the time. Really, she does. She loves to people watch and smile at everyone. She especially thinks her brother and sister are super funny and will always give them a laugh. She is rolling. Although she hasn't caught on to its wonderfulness yet and isn't too interested. I am sure she will soon. She sits like a champ. And loves it. Toys are so much more fun when you are sitting. She loves to be held and cuddled. And I love to cuddle her. I will take it all. I love the way she nuzzles her face into my shoulder when I am holding her. It makes my heart melt every time. She is a beautiful baby as you can see. Gorgeous eyes and tons of crazy hair. She catches everyones attention! We love you Ruby Jane. Mommy can't believe how fast you are growing . . . slow down just a bit . . . please for me!

Here are some more cute pictures from her 6 month photo shoot. Sorry there are so many. I have trouble narrowing them down. But at least I didn't post all 54 of the ones that I took. What a cute girl!





3 comments:

Jolene said...

I know it is crazy, but she looks older in these pictures. She is such a cutie.

Tiff said...

Cute baby and cute pictures! I can't believe she's 6 months. That means my baby boy is almost 4 months. Time goes by too fast.

Garett and Maquel Christopher said...

Great pictures! Garett keeps telling everyone that Ruby is the cutest baby he has EVER seen.