- The Seattle aquarium. Seeing the octopus being fed was amazing. I was totally captivated. The sea otters are still one of my favorites. They are so cute and so much like little people. It brought back a lot of memories of visiting the aquarium with Logan when we were dating. So fun.
- Pikes Market where I had the BEST and BIGGEST raspberries ever. And where we met a balloon man and got some balloon animals.
- Feasting at the Crab Pot. It was yummy and fun. They dump your food in the middle of the table and you crack the crab open with mallets. And bibs. Its always more fun with bibs. The kids thought it was funny that the adults were wearing bibs! Silly mom and dad.
- Sighting a whale on the clipper ride to Victoria. (otherwise this was a low light . . . I was so sick)
- Visiting the beautiful Butchart Gardens kid free. Logan's mom spent the day with the kids doing things they would enjoy. . . the BUG ZOO. They loved it! Thanks Marie.
- Visiting a petting zoo where Sophie fell in love with a little black goat. She wouldn't go near any other.
- Relaxing at a park while the kids played and played and played.
- Feeding the ducks some bread that Sophie convinced a nice lady to give us. Okay, it didn't take much convincing. Just a cute smile and a loud "I want to feed the ducks!" And wala! We have bread.
- A night out with NO kids with Logan's sister Andrea and her husband, Jake. It was so wonderful to eat without fighting kids. I only had to worry about shoving bites into my own mouth! OOooOh . . . and creme brulee! Yummy!
- A boat ride to Fisherman's Warf where the kids got to feed some seals. So neat! The seals practically ate out of your hand. I am glad I got to experience it with them. And I didn't even have to get my hands all slimy from the fish!
- Not taking the clipper back home. Yay! I didn't have to worry about getting sick!
- Getting home! The vacation was awesome and so much fun, but it is always soOOoo nice to be home again and get back to my routine. There really is no place like home. I fear Ruby has been spoiled. She was never put down for 5 days and now she constantly wants to be held.
Whew! That was a long one.