Sunday, May 10, 2009

Treasures of Motherhood

My treasures of Motherhood are my three wonderful, healthy, energetic children.
They are the jewels to my crown.
I am simply honored to be their mother.



"No other work reaches so close to divinity as does the nurturing of the sons and daughters of God."  
(Gordon B. Hinkley)
















Everyday . . . but on this day especially I am so grateful to be a mother.  I love my children with all of my heart and feel so lucky to have them in my life.  I always knew I wanted to be a mother.  I just didn't understand . . . or could even begin to imagine just how wonderful it would be and how much joy and meaning it would bring into my life.

I love you Sophie, Collin, and Ruby.
I am sooOOo glad that I am your mommy!

3 comments:

Logan said...

great picks babe. Looks like you had fun on mother's day at grandma sheep's. I'm sorry I wasn't around to let you sleep in, rub your feet,and wait on you all day. You are a great mother. My heart was opened to a whole new deminsion of loving you when I witnessed you become a mom. I was the luckiest and smartest 18 year old to find the best person in the world to raise a family with and take her out to see the wedding singer 11 years ago. Happy mother's day babe.

rebabell said...

so true! you have the most adorable kids!

Tiff said...

Love the pictures! I just yelled at my kids all night. Your post is perfect for me to read right now. Motherhood is the hardest job in the world but definetly the best. Hope you had a great mother's day. You deserve it for sure!