Friday, May 29, 2009

mini GOLF

We took the kids mini golfing for the first time the other day and it was SO MUCH FUN!  We all had such a great time.  The kids LOVED it, and we LOVED watching them.  They were hilarious.  All the rules were tossed aside.  They both decided that it was much easier to hit their ball, then pick it up and take it right to the hole and hit it in.  No matter how much we stressed NOT to pick up the ball they just couldn't resist.  They would even help us out by picking up our ball and taking it to the hole for us too.  

Sophie was moving a mile a minute and refused to let us help her hold the golf club the right way.  She kept saying "I a good golfer.  I so strong to be a good golfer!"  She would then show us her golfing muscles and say "I so good!"  She is so funny!  I love to see her have fun trying new things.
 

Collin was more into having his Daddy help him with his hits.  He would then quickly grab his ball with his hands.  It was the funniest watching him move his ball through the loop de loop with his hands.  Logan and I were dying with laughter.  He loved putting his ball in the holes and would do each hole over and over.  He kept saying "Where's my foot?" (meaning his golf club).


What a blast!  We can't wait to go again . . . and again!  A new summer favorite for sure!

1 comment:

Tiff said...

Looks like a blast! We keep talking about taking Olivia now for sure I'm going to take her I bet she'd love it too.