Saturday, May 2, 2009

Cozy!?!?

Hmm . . . Collin it really IS more comfortable to take a nap in your bed!


Collin is in that stage where he is gradually transitioning to NO nap!  Every day I send him to his room for a nap, but there is too much going on in that little head to let him sleep.   After a while he comes back downstairs and he usually ends up crashing on the couch.  I find him like this just about every day.  One day he will realize that naps truly are a luxury.  It took me a while.  I was in denial about them at first, and called them laydowns.  I didn't want to admit that I wanted a nap.  Anyway, for now I guess Collin will settle down for a little snooze on the couch.  It is less like a nap after all.  And just maybe I can squeeze in beside him!

1 comment:

Tiff said...

I love the coloring in that picture. Cute boy! Olivia keeps falling asleep on the couch as well.