Saturday, May 2, 2009

Cow Pokes!

Sophie has been wanting a pet pony.  Yup a pony!  And who better to ask than the man with the farm.  Grandpa.  First off Grandpa just happens to need a new pet to feed off the grass in his pasture.  And Grandpa would do just about anything for this little girl (including shave off his mustache that he has had my whole life because she refuses to kiss him with it).  So a pony it is.  He has been looking and shopping.  He found one that might work and wanted Sophie to see it.  I am not sure if it is the one.  But she loved it all the same.  And I just happened to get a couple cute pictures of my cow pokes.
  


3 comments:

rebabell said...

What a nice Grandpa! Lucky girl!

Logan said...

great pictures babe. Good job. I can't wait for soph to get a horse.

Jess said...

That is so much fun!!! Lucky girl. It was fun catching up on your pics. Cute, as always. I LOVE that pic you took of the flowers. Really cool. What photography class are you in? I am really interested in trying to learn more.