Wednesday, April 22, 2009

M-M-M Good!


Ruby had her first taste of cereal this week.  To be totally honest, I have been dreading feeding her solids.  I wanted to wait until I absolutely had to feed them to her because I find it so much more inconvenient than her liquid feedings.  However, I really felt like she was needing it.  So I gave it a try.  I can't say that she loOooved it, but I don't think she hated it either - although she found her bib much more tasty towards the end!  We'll see how it goes.  If she doesn't start to show any more interest in it, I might hold off for a little bit longer.  But I just had to document her first feeding.  Just another reminder that my baby girl is growing up!  {sigh}

2 comments:

Jolene said...

Getting your baby to start taking solids is hard work. I understand why you want to put it off. Your pictures look great; your class must be paying off. Having cute kids always helps too.

The Nielson's said...

I totally agree with you on wanting to hold off on the solids. One more thing to add to your day! Hopefully it doesn't clog up Ruby like it did Kaebrie. Good luck!

Your pictures are amazing!