Sunday, April 19, 2009

Lagoon

It's What Fun Is!
Spring is here.  Officially.  

Well I hope so.   At least it has felt like it is here the past couple of days. 

And Lagoon is open.  The kids have been dying to go.  Collin talks about going on the dragon (the new ride this year) at least once a day.  And he has been for months.  On Saturday we got out of the house, enjoyed the sunshine, and ushered in Spring by going to Lagoon.  The kids loOooved it!  There is nothing better than doing something that brings such big smiles on your kids faces.  I love the look of pure enjoyment that shows on their faces with every single ride that they go on.  We all had a great time and look forward to many more fun days at Lagoon.     


That's the look I am talking about.




We rode the ferris wheel for the first time.
It is a   l  o  n  g   ride.
Oh and it was freezing 150 feet up in the air.
Sophie had to snuggle to stay warm.
I'll take whatever snuggling I can get from that girl.


"I a great driver!  Whoa" 


Woo!  Woo!  
Collin had a great time on the train.


This sweet girl was awesome.  She just hung out and enjoyed herself in the stroller.
She has recently started sucking on her tongue.
So cute.  It makes a kissy noise.  I sure do love her.

1 comment:

Jess said...

It looks like you had a great Easter. I love the pic of Sophie holding the dandelions. Cute!