Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Happy Easter!

Ruby was sleeping during our picture.  

What a beautiful Easter day.  The weather was wonderful and the day was spent enjoying time with family and reflecting on the resurrection of our Savior, Jesus Christ.  I love Easter.  The symbolism of new beginnings.  It comes at a perfect time of year, when everything is born again.

Our Easter morning started off with the kids following a trail of candy that the Easter Bunny had dropped leading to their baskets.  I think they were pleased with the prizes and treats that was left for them.  They enjoyed opening their eggs and finding all the candy inside each one.  



We spent the morning at my parents house going to church, eating yummy food, and enjoying the sunshine with an egg hunt.  They kids loved finding the eggs and running all over the yard.  I took a ton of pictures.  I had too, my kids are just so cute!  And they looked great in their new Easter attire.




Finding the eggs




We love Grandma!
Especially when she tickles us!


Precious baby.


Beautiful girl.


Handsome guy.


Sophie loves Dandelions!


I love Collin's cheesy face.
That boy can always make me smile.


I love my sweet baby girl.

Later in the day we went to Logan's sister's house where we enjoyed some more yummy food, and both the kids and the adults got to participate in an egg hunt.  I seem to lacking in my hunting skills.  I only found 3 eggs.  Oh well!  Again the kids were thrilled with the hunt and had a blast running around with their cousins.

What a lovely Easter day spent making memories!


5 comments:

Amber Jensen said...

I love your pictures! You always do such a great job! It looks like you had a wonderful easter!

The Nielson's said...

How cute! Your pictures are amazing. Looks like lots of fun...

The weather was perfect!

Shelby said...

I love Easter too! Your pictures are adorable!! I am glad you had a wonderful easter!

Tiff said...

Cute pictures and cute kids. Caleb and Collin have almost the same Easter outfit but Caleb's is yellow and blue instead of green.

Lisa said...

Jenn these are such cute pictures. Your family is adorable!