Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Enjoying Spring!

We have really been enjoying SPRING these past few days.  The sun, the flowers, the green, the summer clothes, and the absence of jackets and socks.  I could go on.  We took a trip down to Temple Square and basked in its glory.  The kids loved it.

I am so lucky to have these guys.
I love my little family!





I was totally loving the beautiful Spring flowers.  I couldn't resist plopping my little baby down right in the middle of the garden for a few shots.

(I was experimenting with my cameras exposure override for a photography class I am taking on this photo and I really like how it turned out.)






1 comment:

Tiff said...

You and the family have been buisy having fun. I love your pictures! I love this weather too. I wish it would never end.