Wednesday, April 8, 2009

4 MONTHS!!!


Ruby Jane is 4 months old.  I can't believe how big she is getting and how much she grows and changes every day.  I feel so blessed to have this little lady.  She is still the sweetest baby ever.  The baby we never had.  She eats good, sleeps good, and poops good.  What more could I ask for?  She never cries, and has an adorable little smile.   It melts my heart.  She talks up a storm, and can always be found with a fist in her mouth.  She is starting to play with and reach for toys, and loves to sit in her bumbo and exersaucer.  She is still going to therapy for her torticollis, but is doing so well.  She has such good head control now and holds her head up straight the majority of the time.  She is still my biggest baby - but as the doctor told me "she isn't chunky!" Here are her stats:  She weighed 13 lbs 2 oz (50%) and was 25 in long (85%).  I just love his little girl and can't stand the fact that she is growing up {sigh}!  I want her to be my little baby forever.  With Sophie and Collin I wished for them to be 6 months old (they were extremely colicky babies) but with Ruby I don't want her to hit the 6 month milestone.  I love you Rubes!  

5 comments:

Logan said...

Great pic babe! Thats a keeper. If only that blanket was a different color we'd frame that one.

Amber Jensen said...

She is totally adorable! I know exactly how you feel. Sometimes I feel a little guilty saying that my second baby was so much more enjoyable. It isn't really the kid, just the experience for me.

Tiff said...

Cute girl! Can't believe it's been 4 months either. And that makes me laugh that she is only 13 lbs. My big boy is 13 lbs. and he's only 7 weeks old. I am going to need surgery on my back by the time he learns to walk!!

Jess said...

She's beautiful! Why is time going by so quickly?? My baby turns 1 next month! I can't believe it.

Garett and Maquel Christopher said...

What a gorgeous picture! I am going to kill Garett if we don't see her before she hits that 6 month mark!